Monday, March 28, 2005

I finally conformed and bought an ipod solely due to the fact that next week, I'm on a train with all the ultra nerdy publicationers to Seattle. The ride itself will probably last, if we're lucky, around 6 hours and I'm staying for three days.

Also, every cliche imaginable exists in the room I'll be staying in:

Sabrina- The class valedictorian. I can't really say much about her since I don't really know her but she's smart and also the newspaper editor.

Rebecca- Miss liberal hippy to the max. She's so laid back and is constantly butting heads with Sabrina up there. She was overjoyed to have me in her room because she knows I wont "rat" on her if she goes out and gets high every so often. I'm already making bets with myself on which day the biggest, baddest fight in the history of the whole wide world will occur!!!--- SABRINA VERSUS REBECCA SMACKDOWN. Ohhhh thank God I'm a photographer.

Mandy- The one, the only.. Fashion guru. Mandy once gave me a serious lecture about how I can't possibly wear my black with white polka dots belt because I don't have a pair of black and white polka dot shoes and
everyone knows that accessories have to always match, of course. She often confuses her lifestyle with Passions or Days of our Lives.

Double also-
Someone informed me today that the rooms only have two beds. I call the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home