Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Forgive me journal, for I have neglected

I don't have anything to say, so essentially this is completely pointless. Random random random. My eyes keep overfocusing, my uterus hurts, the Dears are playing in the background and I'm feeling somewhat good. My mom's recovering, my dad's not, my grandma's a crackhead, my step-grandma's dying from Leu Gehrig's disease and I've been the happiest I've ever been in awhile. Selfish? Maybe.

Worked last weekend. It's really not so bad at all. Had the pleasure of finding 28 needles stashed away behind a Pepsi machine and it was a fairly decent laugh.. But the more I think about it, the more sickening it gets. Someone obviously spent the night there shooting up because no diabetic is going to "hang" for hours at a rest stop.

I'm insanely tired.. I should nap, or get as much sleep as possible considering how I wake up at 3:30 AM tomorrow morning. Ew. I'm now taking bets on when/where the train to Washington's going to de-rail (since it already did...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home