Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ugh?

I spent Friday and Saturday in the pouring rain and now I'm not feeling well. Oh! Pneumonia? So I'm taking up this opportunity to baby myself tomorrow and not stress about the nine essays I have to write. Ew.

I spent the weekend with my family in Newport and it was insanely stormy- I loved it. My dad met up with his old band from the late 70's to mid 80's. They jammed a bit at this restaurant and it was almost inspiring for me. In fact, I'm going to get my tenor fixed tomorrow and schedule an appointment with the school counselor to get myself back into band (as a zero period, don't freak out pub nerds)..

Throat's raw.. Need cough drops.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I think you're crazy because well, that would mean that you'd actually have to be at school for class at seven and that's just wrong.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Bitch please. What are you talking about? Haha.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh the zero period? Nah, that means that I do my work on my own time. Huzzaaaaah.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home