Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Check Out My New Gear!

The camera's nice. One of the lenses that came with it is indeed a monster. Just from walking around with it, the reactions I get are highly entertaining.

Summer camp was relatively fun. Of course I'll go more in depth when I'm not so out of it. We came home on Sunday and found out my great grandmother had another stroke (I guess that makes five?) so we spent all day Sunday with her at the hospital. I feel so bad for her and my great aunts right now. They had thought she would pass immediately and because she can't swallow anything, they aren't feeding her. That has to be possibly the worst decision any daughter has to make for her mother's own good. So she'll end going probably this week and this will make funeral #5 for this year. Geez.

Other than that, I've been relatively drawn away from socializing for the past few days. I worked today with a client named Brian whose mom started the company and he was insanely intriguing. Rather than talking, he'd answer questions with facial gestures. I love it! But now my hands are hurty and I'm very tired due to lack of sleepage, but all is well!

The wonderful, joyful (. . .) Scandinavian Festival* is coming up on Thursday and as much as I'd like to avoid it, I've been recruited to cover a decent amount of TriCounty's photography. Luckily, I've managed to get out of Friday evening and Saturday coverageness and Sunday's still up in the air(sigh!). I'm not sure why they can't print out last year's issue and use it again because it's been the same every year.


*Yes I know just about everyone in the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home