Thursday, August 11, 2005

Please Please Please

And thus it begins. The Scandi parade is most likely marching down 6th St, blocking off traffic. I finally met the other interns at Tri County yesterday when we had a meeting about coverage of the festival. How damaging, you ask? Well I'm essentially living between 10th and 4th st for the rest of today after I go to the bank and get a new lens, I'll most likely be there tomorrow during the day before heading off to the Bite of Oregon with Colin and Sam, and somehow, I managed to talk my way out of the busiest days of the four, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's my mom's 30th class reunion and Sunday I'm (hopefully) going to Newport to spend all day on the sand either with Diana and her family, or completely alone (!!!).

Okay, let's cut down to the point here. I wrote this entry to yell at Sabrina for not being alive the past few days. Hello? Where are youuu? And this is an invitation to walk around downtown with me, call my cell (please please please).

On a slightly random note, I found myself experiencing horrible fits of senioritis yesterday after listening to girls complain about weight, being over-zealous-y healthy and talking about boys. Now, keep in mind that I have been ready to get out of high school before I was even a freshman, and for it to worsen is shocking to me. School hasn't even started yet! Sigh. However, I am, for the most part, looking forward for it to start. Partially because the sooner it starts, the sooner I'm finished, but it's mainly because the classes I'm enrolled in are really going to offer me something because I'm motivated and looking forward to actually having a class that'll grab my attention.

And on another slightly random note, I cannot stop listening to the Final Fantasy cd I ordered a couple weeks ago. Owen Pallett, you're a god!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry! I called you earlier anyway so all is cool, but walk around town when? Where? If I'm not doing anything (aka, working) then it sounds good. Hope you have fun tonight, I'll talk to you later!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Tomorrow during the day, I have to go and skank pictures of the dancers. Skank? What? I meant take. Anyways, I'll be around. I'll make sure to charge the phone up, so gimme a call, asshole. =)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home