Saturday, October 22, 2005

Big Trucks

So Sam and I were headed home during rush hour yesterday when I noticed this stereotypical blue sedan driving, middle-aged frizzy haired woman accompanied with her dark shades and cigarette hand out the window. Nothing out of the ordinary except how she was driving at least 40mph down the ramp onto Beltline. Rather than waiting her turn, psychotic woman decides to drive to the side of my car and this semi's in back of me and, of course, is forced to skid off to the side of the road which is conveniently above a river. I caught her arms up in a frenzy out of the corner of my eye and proceeded to chuckle. Some people clearly shouldn't be on the road.



Lunatics aside, today I finished Alexa's senior pictures and finished Colin's about a week ago. I have a lot of those senior pictures to do, it seems. Woo! Money!















Oh, and apologies to anyone I've been blowing off lately. I haven't been feeling too well and have been relishing in my alone time. The normal Katy will be back soon, I'm sure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home