Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cody Biggar shouldn't drive

Dustin and I realized how badly Cody cuts corners and fails to maintain a steady speed while driving behind him in thick fog tonight on the way to Tio Pepe's. Nevertheless, the drive was well worth it (disregard the immediate "cut across three lanes due to Cody's reckless driving" stunt) and I was able to catch up with Dustin AND have a good dinner.

The Loose Cannons showing was pretty amusing. . . We crammed nearly thirty people into a small-medium sized living room and sprawled out on the floor. I bought a copy, if anybody is interested in watching it (sorry you couldn't make it, Sabrina!).


Like many others, this post is useless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it too, I was so bummed and I couldn't get ahold of casey because he never answers his damn phone. The DVD is pretty amusing though, but I seriously would have rather been at that than at work . . . okay, so I would have rather chew off my arm than be at work but whatever.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home