Friday, July 15, 2005

Days Are Falling From The Sky

I saw Jorge today. Only a few complications with getting to my house (alright, alright... He ended up clear in Eugene but that's beside the point). I took him to House of Records in Eugene where we spent a solid hour drooling at all of the indie goodness. He ended up spending $60 on records and I managed to squeak out of there only spending $20.90 on two cds: Sloan - One Chord to Another and A.C. Newman - The Slow Wonder.

Excellence, excellence, excellence.

Tonight I'll be busy getting in touch with friends before I leave early Sunday morning. Barnes and Noble later tonight. And after close, I'm more than likely heading to Sabrina's for a few hours of chatting (and being overly amused by her gigantic dog (Maybe I'll snatch a picture)).

NOW PRESENTING (for all of you stalkers out there) . . . Your long overdue one Country Fair picture!
There we have it. A snapshot of the lovely scenic Oregon and bobbing heads of hippies and tourists. Rad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home