Monday, July 18, 2005

This Is Katy In Arizona!

Spending seven hours in an airport waiting for a three hour flight sucks. However, I was slightly amused with the entire swim team spread out all over the plane that would constantly shout at each other, bang on seats, throw papers, obsessively talk about fashion and NOT let me out to go use the bathroom.

Oh wait, no.

Aside from that, Tucson is insanely hot. 120 degrees yesterday? Disgusting.

Humans! Call me! I'll be bored and it'd be nice to hear from you (and you and you and you).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, sorry to hear that you are bored and melting, but you're really not missing much here. It's not as hot as it is there but it's hot enough for me! If you get bored, call me. I work all day tomorrow but I'm free at five. Talk to you later.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home