Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hot Hot Heat ... Sucks!

I am bored and sleepy. All of the "Jersey Girls" are at the pool swimming and because (I'd like to think) I'm relatively smart, I stayed inside in efforts to protect my ultra fair skin from being fried, yet again.

Last night, we all got dressed up to go out for sushi at this place called Ra. And because the weather is psychotic here, the moment we stepped outside, the "death clouds" were clearly visible. Immediately, while we were taking pictures, the wind swooped below us and attempted to lift our skirts/dresses up. Not funny, wind. And it started raining and the lightening* was actually touching the ground!!


Anyways. Aside from the weather, everything's okay. I do miss Oregon's non-let'shateeveryoneandkillthemwithourultravioletrays-ness.

*website photos are all mostly from Tucson!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So I bet the lightning wasn't as cool as it looked huh? Don't worry though, in no time you'll be back in the boonies where middle-aged freaks invade your car looking for the ice scraper that already committed suicide by jumping out of the window while the car was in motion. The 90 degree temperature awaits you here though if you don't dry and shrivel in the heat before you get back. Have fun!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home