Monday, March 06, 2006

Dear me, stop updating.

Okay, I promise this will be the last update for (probably) another month, but I'd just like to further my dehumanization process with Ben a little more by providing photos for your amusement . As many of you know, the past few weekends have been spent at thrift stores with the Spidells, Colin and Aaron, spending money on ungodly clothes which I've had the pleasure of capturing on film.


I think I've gone too far.
So I've indulged myself with a digital voice recorder (not only for this, but for future interviews) and am looking forward to recording some of the many car ride crack ups conversations. After some brainstorming, the guys and I have decided that in addition to the book of photos we're in the process of making, we'll have a cd that'll go in the back with random recordings of their absurd conversations and maybe some Cyndi Lauper and Wham serenading inbetween. I've also thought of doing some doctor-esque reports of my progress of turning Ben into a homosexual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home