Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sleep deprivation? Check.

One of the offices my mom works at burnt down yesterday morning and they have no idea what caused it. It's pretty baffling and strange for it to happen in the middle of January considering how we've had insane amounts of rain.

And speaking of rain? What the fuck? If we're going to have floods why does it always have to taper off before the schools decide to cancel? Come on, rain, chop chop!


---

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I started what's above almost three weeks ago and saved it as a draft. I don't even have anything to update about because I'm boring.

I have finally conformed to Flickr. Enjoy my flickr badge to the right.

And now's the time to end my procrastination and finish these review articles! Ready, set, go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home