Friday, December 30, 2005

Ed's Redeeming Qualities

I've been in the outskirts of Santa Fe, NM since Sunday and I am more than ready to come home now. The altitude, dust and piercing sun are toying with my head immensely. Oy vey. There are also the gigantic dogs that shed on everything that makes me miss my Poltron Dogomatic.

Disregarding my inability to walk, breathe or see, the trip has been pretty fun and relaxing. I've been buying useless toys for my room (which I'm redecorating when I get home (EVEN PAINTING WALLS, whaa--?)).

Not only is this topless mermaid hilarious as it is, but her chest opens up and turns into a mirror.
"Here, please fix your hair.. the tits are complementary!"



This is a candle holder with a very sinister, overweight lady whose eyes burn right thru your retinas.

I've mainly been walking around downtown and watching Ali G. Two nights ago, we went out to eat at this very expensive Spanish restaurant where my Aunt had reserved a table for flamenco dancing. It was more than incredible and I especially enjoyed how the tables and floors shook.


Sam's been an asshole, however, and at times I wish we could've left him at our transfer connection flight at San Francisco.


If you look closely, you can see the flower in my hair.

Tonight, my Aunt is having a not-new-years party which should be fairly interesting. I've only met a few of her friends, but alcohol and good food is involved which means good times and good pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Haha, nice to see you around Chris.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home