Sunday, December 18, 2005

Would you like some toast with your mp3?

Going to sleep moderately early (ie, before 2:00 AM) does wonders, but it also results in weird dreams. After falling asleep last night at 10:00 PM, I somehow managed to dream about the excitement of making an mp3 cd. This morning, my mom comes in, taps my legs asking if I'd like toast with eggs and me and my dreamy glory heard it as "would you like some toast with your mp3?"

I can't stop listening to Broken Social Scene's new cd-- It's one of those that grows on you, except continuously. I woke up this morning humming "7/4" and I have the cd on repeat. Nevertheless, it is break and break is good. All I've been good for lately is doodling, spending money, sleeping and I've grown comfortably accustomed to making the best goddamn hot chocolate in the world, no joke.

I have decided to paint a wall in my room a different, loud color... Preferably red/orange or orange/red. I have also decided to apply lomography to my life (or better yet, take on lomography (or in actuality, have lomography take on me, in that twisted psychological sense)).










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home