Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oy gevalt!

Watching this makes me feel excellent about myself, however, somebody PLEASE make me stop watching it! It gets funnier every time and I really have work to do. Alright, thanks.


My car's growing up. In fact, he grew his first full mustache this afternoon!












After school, Nick, Ben, Colin and I ventured off to Barnes and Noble with our sweatervests and mustaches.



































This last photo's from Toys R Us and I'm going to spare anybody who reads this from viewing the others because they are insanely inappropriate.

I think the funniest part of romping around in the store was running into Mrs. Paschelke. Ben was more embarrassed about being seen with a fake mustache than being seen while wearing womens clothing items.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elk Hat said...

Katy... you make me laugh. As do colin and nick and ben... kudos!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home