Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dear everybody

Hi, I'm Katy and I'm a total pushover.

If anybody in the Junction City area wants to be a wonderful pal and stop by the West Wing Office tomorrow after 3:00 PM to keep me company, you'd make me verrrrry happy. I'll be taking photos of Spring sport athletes for the buttons that are only worn by parents ever and I'm sure I'll be there until at least 5:00. Come on! I make a great conversationalist... No?

I'm also doing all of the Mr. Tiger photos. That means Mr. Formal trips on Thursday, boys in suits on Sunday, trips to the hospital.

And senior poll photos! Oh dear god.

What have I gotten myself in to? Wheeeeee.

However, with Spring break being next week, anybody up for making a coast trip? I haven't been in ages!













(Even at the beach, my camera and camerapack never leave my side. Sigh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home