Monday, March 13, 2006

Adventures of the shit-eater and puke-monster

Why is it that my family can never have a normal dog? Pete's vomiting all the time because he has motion sickness and Shlomo, the obsessive eater, eats whatever's in sight and ready.. Need I explain any further?

I don't really have anything to add on that-- I just wanted to use that title.

Anyways. Enjoy some visual and audio* evidence of what's been going on in my world the past couple of weeks.

My cousin Mariah came over on Friday.












Colin and I are good friends.

Also, Colin posted a hilarious photo collage of his Dr. Phil mockery.

















I think he pulled it off quite well!




(*the audio clips are deleted after 7 days.. Get 'em while they're hot!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So uh, I could comment on everything but I'm lazy so I'll just leave the one but it seems like there is a power to photography that people don't seem to understand because I'm pretty sure that several years from now, Ben will look at these pictures, or hell, anyone will look at these pictures and well, we can just call them Pete because they'll be puking all over your feet...Okay so maybe not puking but close to while you and I will just chuckle . . haha sounds like fun :-)

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home