Tuesday, March 28, 2006

JCHS on the news.... again

We sure have been getting a lot of attention lately.


Spring break has been wonderful so far. I went in to Corvallis on Monday and had lunch with my mom. Other than that, I've done absolutely nothing except waking up at 7:00 AM and continue to be ridiculously tired for the rest of the day.

I went for a walk earlier this morning and couldn't help but to wonder about when I'm supposed to be taking everyone's* senior photos. So let me know? I'm home tomorrow with the brother, pretty busy on Thursday.. I'm not entirely sure if I'm moustache shopping with the guys on Friday or not, but let's get this done! Please!

Side note: I was thinking about using this photo for mine.













Granted that it'd take a lot of effort convincing my mom that it'd be okay... It's essentially not worth it. Oh well!



I taught Sam the phrase "I'd tap that!" while we were watching Law and Order a couple nights ago and I instructed him to say that whenever an attractive lady was on TV. I get so many kids in trouble all the time (note: Mariah picking nose with french fry 'cause I told her to, Letty putting Sam's underwear on her head 'cause I told her to, etc, etc).

This is further proof that I never have anything interesting to say.






*everyone meaning Sabrina =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home