Tuesday, May 03, 2005

In class again ladedaladeda. I'm supposed to be working on this PowerPoint presentation but following the rules that are given is sooo zzz.

I read the funniest article today about how researches in Canada proved that parents treat "pretty" children better than their ugly ones. Apparantly there are parents in denial trying to say that it was a bogus study due to lack of acknowledging economical status. Ohhh what a good laugh for the morning.

I'm going to pick up my ticket for the Menomena show tomorrow night at the Wow. I'm not as excited as I would've been if someone was going with me but people are pretty backed up with AP exams. Oh well, it still should be a good show. I'll have a picture or two to show.

I'm convinced there's a guy behind me sniffling.. Even though I'm sitting in the last row. I need more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home