Monday, May 02, 2005

What's not funny about an ovary?

I should've gone to a fun concert with some friends on Saturday night after work (which was boring but goodish (save the fact that my hands were covered with slivers (gee, I love parenthesis))) but instead, I spent the night at my Uncle's filthy trailer in the middle of the most slum-ish neighborhood I've ever been to in my life.. Watching drunk and obnoxious relatives. Ohhhh it's inspiring to never drink alcohol in my life. Completely pathetic, actually.

My twenty year old cousin and I were having a conversation (while I was driving her four year old daughter back to my Aunt's house) about how she dropped out of school when she was 11 years old. That was the year she first had alcohol and weed. When she was 12, shrooms. On her 13th birthday, acid. And for her 14th, she tried meth and stayed on that for several years.. Had a kid, had her taken away and now she's clean and has her daughter back and it's frightening to think about how so much has happened in her life already. It makes me wonder where the hell I came from.

Other than that, everything's been remotely normal.

Dear menstruation cycle-
This is a conspiracy!!

Hurry it on up!! Cramps and tampons galore are not my idea of a good time during prom.

You have three days.

-Katy


1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Cramps I could handle. Having to carry around tampons would equal having to carry around a purse and I don't have a purse so I'm contemplating the act of shoving them in my shoe, or something.
And that's just ONE of my cousins.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home