Thursday, May 05, 2005

Skool.

Faster we get further into May, the less I'll be around. Random Juniors have been confronting me about cover charges for next year's senior portraits which is pretty exciting considering money is good. Speaking of which, I've been asked to take pictures at an E.T. senior banquet for next year's brochures and for their webpage. Things photography based are falling into place.

School on the other hand, has been slightly frustrating. I'm assuming it's the almost-end-of-the-year restlessness even though I get out June 16th. But it should work out fine.

I'm sleepy. I just rode my bike for 30 minutes or so and I'm waiting for the bathroom and I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow I'm meeting a bunch of people at Araceli's for lunch which means a half day of school, thank god. The lady who organizes this is the ultra spiritual, mondo feminist type who is practically my second mom. But that's aside the point.. She arranges this yearly for a Taurus birthday lunch.

Oh yeah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home