Saturday, July 02, 2005

And so it begins

Here is the article from yesterday's interview. It's a nice one, overall. I enjoyed how she described me as a "confident, down-to-earth girl with a mop of curly hair."

Sure sums me up! I suppose the only negative part about it is the fact that the clipping of my face doesn't show any signs of clothing but I swear, I'm not naked!

Today I learned to not jump on random covered tubes that say "confined space" on the top.

So I was going on my fifth hour of weeding at work today when this women comes up and says her daughter fell in a hole and her shoe was stuck down there and was wondering if we could "fish it out."

Jeff, the fellow I worked with, checked it out and thirty minutes later, comes back chuckling. He explained to me that the women's eleven year old daughter was hopping from one confined space tube to the other. Her grand finale was on the last one and her stomps cracked the bolts of the fiberclass cover and then she fell. Fell into the sewage drain system.

We didn't get the shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home