Monday, July 11, 2005

Alive With Pleasure

It is only 3:30 in the afternoon and I feel like I haven't slept for days. I have already tried my usual method for a good nap by putting on the Addams Family Values dvd but alas, I am still awake.

So now's the time where I'll aimlessly talk about upcoming and past events that will amuse no one.

Yesterday was the Country Fair with Joann and Julie. Ohhh the sweet, sweet scent of b/o, patchouli oil and vegan meals.
Favorite quote of the day:
Note: All said in the standard valley-girl voice
(Man walks by wearing a skirt while we're sitting on the grass)
Katy: Ugggh so hottt.
Joann: He'd be hotter with make-up.
Julie: I prefer the skirt to be shorter.

And, of course, can't leave out all of the painted titties and preggo bellies hanging out. Or the fairies tripping on acid sprinkling glitter everywhere. The drum tower was fantastic as well.

Pictures, soon!

As for the rest of this week, I have nothing planned. Jorge is flying to Oregon tomorrow to visit family in Corvallis. So we'll arrange some visiting time. Exciting!

I leave on Sunday for a five day adventure! Woo for Tucson friends! Boo for ridiculous heat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Some of the detail was more than I could handle . . But anyway, this is me leaving a message for Katy :-)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home