Monday, July 04, 2005

I've learned that...


Taking promo pictures for teenage religious bands does not equal good. After waiting impatiently for over an hour while they practiced (and sucked), I finally came up with this picture. "Once Lost" has a lot to work on. Oy, it's frustrating when your friends are in crappy bands.

I've also learned that I sometimes have the best luck ever. My mom and I were talking and she mentioned that her 30th class reunion was either August 12th or 13th. Immediately, I thought of the Decemberists playing at Bite of Oregon on the 12th. Fortunately, my mom's reunion is on the 13th and a car full of myself and friends will make it to Portland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

You are terrible!

But genius..

Do I sense some teen-boy corruption??
Rock!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home