Monday, July 03, 2006

Grills, grills, grills

It's been awhile, I know, but it's not like I haven't thought about updating. It's pretty amazing how I can coerce myself to not update blogger, and continue being a sloth around the house.

Alright, that's not entirely true. There are moments where I move, believe it or not, and they usually involve spending time with Nick and Colin. Speaking of which, last night we started working on our podcast for Turbojesus. While a majority of it is gutter-minded boy humor, there are some random ramblings that really crack me up, listening to them now. I'll keep you posted! (As though you're really that interested..)

But for the meantime, enjoy the following video of our awkward moments at the Mongolian Grill.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What the fuck? I don't understand, but somehow, I'm not surprised.

You should check out the evolution of dance, it's histerical

10:10 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah, don't expect me to know much either. I have way too much fun not understanding, apparently.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home