Monday, July 24, 2006

My Macbook Is Better Than Yours

Slipping further into the "poor college student" stereotype, I finally have something to show for it. I love you, macbook pro. I want to spoon you, macbook pro.

For future reference, if any of you have a miscommunication problem (as in, having your student loans canceled) over scholarships vs. investments between the financial aid departments at your university of choice, be sure to ask me what to do. I'm becoming an expert with handling situations that are handled once every 50 years. This is so stupid.

It is almost August which means Tucson for a week! I was slightly apprehensive about planning a trip to the desert during the
meltiest of months but since the weather here has been terribly inconsiderate (105 F?!!!), I'm starting to become less concerned about it. In fact, the only worry I have on my plate is getting the jesus action figure from Colin to take with me on my trip.


The "Jesus is Everywhere" photo project has begun.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home