Friday, July 14, 2006

(Not) Better Than Worse

Earlier this evening, I plugged my ipod into my laptop (like I have for the past two years), got up and walked away for a bit. When I came back, the most ungodly thing had happened: itunes clean-sweeped my entire ipod and replaced it with the measly contents of my itunes music library. I am pissed.

Just a few minutes ago, I was partaking in my mindless, late-night internet browsing and I came across Owen Pallett's tour dates. I danced in my chair when I saw that he was going to be in Portland August 10th but I quickly realized that the venue he's playing at is a bar. Fuck me being under 21!

First my ipod? Now Mr. Pallett?

My heart is on the floor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elk Hat said...

my heart is on the floor too.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home