Monday, May 16, 2005

Been busy since the last time I updated, so let's do a little rundown--
May 11th
I finally was able to get more senior pictures in. I had previously tried to meet up with these two boys from Triangle Lake (I think I mentioned it in a different journal entry) but their mom happens to be quite possibly THE MOST flakiest human ever. I realized how naive every person there happened to be.. The mom, Regina enjoyed going up to people's houses, knocking on their door and asking if they had a white wall we could use. And I can't forget to mention her going up to the skaters of my school after they had flipped her off and called her obscene names high schoolers are so infamous for doing.. Anyways.. The boys, Wes and Stormy, pranced around in pink shirts with purple ties, collars up and even agreed to swing on the swing sets (solely for my own amusement).

May 12th
Joann, Bandow and I went to my mom's deli/bakery after school for a late lunch. Bandow is most definitely the best teacher I've had (even though she's really not my teacher for any class..). What's not cool about being able to talk about sluts/stds, tweakers and being religiously obsessed with the Simpsons? Exactly.

May 13th
My birthday! Woo.. hoo! So I'm now officially 17 and people have been telling me it's a good age, I suppose. I didn't do much. Bandow got me flowers, Family got me moolah and Joann gave me a coolie hat. My cousin, mom, brother, Joann and I went to go see a movie I had already seen and I fell asleep around 11:30ish while still in the theater.

May 14th
Oh godddd what a day. It's been awhile since I had been in a terrible mood. Woke up early to go and work and found out I was working with Tweaker John. Yes, the John that's obsessive compulsive over every goddamn detail. We weeded. Ohhhh yesssss! Devils grass plus tweakers does not equal anything relative whatsoever. He spent three hours in one corner of a flowerbed sifting through roots while I worked my way around. It was also 85 degrees out and overcast. 98% humidity and I wanted to be hit by a bus. Right before I was able to go home, my cell phone dropped in the toilet.
Got home and noticed approximately 34328723.322110 cars parked near our house. Aunt, Uncle, other Uncle, Cousin, Cousin's kid, Great Aunt, Great Uncle, parents, spawn of satan and a new couch were there to greet me to wish me a happy birthday. And me in all my cranky goodness headed straight to the shower.
Then I was informed that we were going out into the boonies of Oregon to a "family get together" at my cousin's house. And the make it completely short... It was the more segregated than a middle school dance. Whities on one side of the room and the Mexicans on the other. These little kids under the age of 5 swarmed around me and told me I was saying their name wrong so I went into our car and slept.

Annnnnd now it's Monday. Oh, and I got a laptop. Sony Vaio V505 and I'm satisfied to the max.


Small edit.. But it seems as though I've failed to mention anything about prom which obviously displays it's importance. And that's all.