Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm amusing myself by thinking about how exhausted I'm going to be tomorrow morning when I wake up at 6:00 AM for work. Oh, it'll be hilarious!

Today after school, Sabrina came over and we played nerds on our laptops with Photoshop and InDesign. Kyle came over after his baseball practice (lasted 45 minutes ( Oregon weather LOVES spontaneous downpours (and JCHS loves crazy anime conventions (completely irrelevant but that's besides the point..)))).

We watched the Exorcist and laughed a lot and decided that if we don't make one of our famous mocking videos of it, we'd be dubbed idiotic for the rest of our lives. Though I still think my idea of remaking Alien into more of a... ahem... "so the women are the crazy psychotic aliens, you see.. They mention how they don't feel well and then BAM! Fallopian tubes explode out of their stomach and latch onto your face and whoa buddy! Talk about traumatic!"

School is out on the 16th. Psst. Hurry up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home