Friday, June 17, 2005

Rambling about my day sucks.

Last night was sushi night with Beth and Joann. There's some sort of correlation between weather patterns and drives to sushi where it always ends up downpouring. I was unusually tired due to finals and disagreements with grumpy teachers. At least they have three months to get over their personal issues.

I am forced to sit around for a majority of the day today to wait for Fedex packages and phonecalls. I was originally supposed to take some band promo shots for Jake's new band.. Ran into the guys during a midnight Walmart run last weekend. They were easy to talk with, though I'm not sure if pictures are in store due to weather.

And I am the most exciting person in the world.

This summer's going to be busy. I leave for New York on Tuesday, come back on Sunday the 26th. Two weekends later is the Country Fair with Joann, Bandow, hopefully as many sheltered friends as I can persuade to go. I leave for Tucson on July 17th to visit with friends. And then Joann and I are planning a trip to New Mexico.

Just a heads up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home